Sunday, May 10, 2015

Soda Fever

I'm still waiting on the deck of 62 cards to be printed,  but that doesn't stop me from making more cards.
This one is inspired by my new passion for different flavours of sodas and juices. Since I am unable to eat, drinking unusual and familiar flavours has become very important. Some drinks bring me back to my past (such as root beer), while I discover other drinks, such as a German Peruvian Matte Ice tea with carbonation--very stimulating. I buy a lot of these at stores called Asia mat, which offer foods not usually sold in Norway.  Some Norwegian chain stores, too, offer a wide variety of drinks as well. Prices are high by  US standards, but I treat them as special things to be collected and savoured--much as this dream prospector must do, quenching his thirst in the desert.

1 comment: